The park named after the 28th Panfilov Guards received its name in the spring of 1942 in honor of the heroes of the Panfilov Division, who stopped the Nazi offensive on Moscow. In the center of the Memorial of Glory there are images of Panfilov heroes who defended Moscow.
In the eastern part stands the Museum of Folk Instruments and the House of Officers, a monument to the soldiers-internationalists. On the south side is a monument-bust to the hero of the USSR, Major General of the Guard Panfilov.
In the northern part stands the monument to Baurzhan Momyshuly. All the roads of the park intersect in the center and lead to the Holy Ascension Cathedral.